Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Live. Laugh. Love. Part 3

Love.

The most difficult part.

For more than a year, I have stayed single. Yeah, I've had a couple of dates, flirted a little ... but nothing serious whatsoever. I admit, I was scared as hell to love again.

Trust... Big word.

Honesty ... More complicated than the first.

So how should I go about this? I prayed...

Lord, I know, one day I will find the right person for me. Someone who deserves my love. But until then, make me ready. Let me be worthy of that person's love. Take away all my anger, my sadness, and my pain so when that person comes, I will no longer be haunted by my past.

Let me accept this person's imperfections as I wanted to be accepted. Make me love this person as if I've never loved anyone else before so I can give myself wholeheartedly and love unconditionally.



Just when I've given up.... YOU came....



No comments: